Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

ANZAC War Activities.

 



Kia ora bloggers! 
Did you have a good holiday? This week Mrs. Kerin's literacy group has been learning about the world wars/ Anzac day. We got a set of activities to complete.  My favorite activity was world history or ANZAC Ted. Me and my friend Sophie helped each other. What interesting fact shocked you the most? I think mine would be the battlefield boom heard in England from France. I used Wikipedia and google for my research.
Until next time bloggers.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Emerson Sophie here it is really fun learning with you about Anzac day and War so I like how you posted what you have learnt so other people know to overall well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora sophie,
      I had really fun learning about war. Thanks for you positive comment:)

      Delete
  2. kia ora Emerson I did the ANZAC war too it is cool but did you have a good holiday? The dog is a cool one. by Gio

    ReplyDelete