Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Exciting Experiment.

 


Kia ora bloggers! I still can't believe we're in lockdown. Anyways this week the teachers in Korimako decided to start our inquiry. Our inquiry topic is about food, and how long does it take to root or grow mold. The experiment we are doing at this moment is what liquid keeps an apple nice and fresh. Is it vinegar, lemon juice, salt and water, or an apple by its self?  I thought the vinegar would keep it nice and fresh but I checked this morning and now I think it would be the lemon juice. What liquid do you think will help the apple keep its freshness?
Adios bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emerson,
    I hope you are enjoying our Inquiry! I know that I have learned a few new things during our sessions. I was the same as you - thinking the vinegar would keep the apple looking okay, my hypothesis was not quite right! Hope you are looking forward to recording the final results next week - don't forget to keep adding your progress photos!

    Miss Roberts

    ReplyDelete