Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Phenomenal Persuasive Writing.

 


Kia Ora bloggers! Today is the last day of term 3, Yay! That means I have done some good work over the term. My favorite was maths and writing. This past few weeks we have been focusing on persuasive writing. I have started this writing piece about how I feel we should have more subjects at school. What subject would you like to have at school? I have not completed this writing piece yet. I found it easy to write and find information.
Adios bloggers:)
Source: Google and Wikipedia.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Emerson! Hope your having a great day. I love learning about these new things. It's interesting and I can't keep my eyes off it. Well done.
    From Chloe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chloe,
      Thank you for the amazing comment!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete